International Atomic Energy Agency,
The Language Services Support Section (LSSS) at the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is offering internships in English editing and terminology for a period of 3 to 6 months, as part of the IAEA’s junior multilingualism initiative. Interns are eligible to receive a stipend of up to
€1000 per month. The actual period of internship will be discussed with the selected candidate, taking into consideration possible COVID-19 travel
• have completed a master’s degree in a language-related subject within the past 12 months, or be about to complete it;
• have an excellent command of English as their mother tongue;
• have knowledge of at least one other United Nations language;
• have a general interest in the IAEA’s work;
• not have previously applied for a LSSS internship.
Interested applicants should send the following to J.Cadogan@iaea.org:
• a curriculum vitae;
• a letter of motivation not exceeding 400 words, including details of availability in 2021.
Deadline for application: 12 April 2021.
Selected applicants will be invited to take an English editing and terminology test to determine their suitability for the internship.